domingo, 4 de setembro de 2011

Yours scraps...

i hear your love
i never forget it
i carry it with me in every step
i can't see you every day
i can't touch you every day
i can't talk to you every day
but every day
i love you a little more
and i wait
til you are in my arms everyday
you are beside me at bedtime every day
til i can wake up with you every day
til i can talk to you every day
and tell you i love you
nonstop
without words but with a look
a touch
a brush past each other in the hall way
under candles and star light and moon beams and fire
under pink blankets and sheets and duvets
your hair in my fingers
your breast in my palm
your lips against mine
your hips in my side
baby
you are my baby
and i want a baby with you
you are the mother of my life, my future, and my child
i want no other
just you
simple
peace
beautiful
You.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário